Re: Mystery of the missing img

by "Andy Innes" <andy(at)pixelchurch.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:20:29 +0200
 To:  "Ann Ezzell" <annezzell(at)earthlink.net>,
"'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As a matter of fact. I suspected the Norton thing. All the folks who
couldn't see the images were running Norton. The strange thing is, so am I.
I even tried uploading with my firewall and security down - they still could
see the stuff...