RE: Dreamweaver - how to not include dependant files

by "Mark Steward" <mark(at)bringmeageek.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:33:32 -0500
 To:  "'Don Makoviney'" <DonM(at)allensysgroup.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Edit -> Preferences -> Site

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org [mailto:owner-hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org]
On Behalf Of Don Makoviney
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 2:13 PM
To: hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
Subject: Dreamweaver - how to not include dependant files

I do my site administration through the Dreamweaver Site Management
console. I have FTP setup in it so that I can just "PUT" files from my
Personal Web Server over to the actual Web Server via FTP.

When a "PUT" is done, a pop-up box comes up and asks "Do you want to
include dependant files? Yes? No?" with a checkbox at the bottom that
says "Do not ask me this again".

I accidentally checked that box. . .now I want to "uncheck" it, but
unfortunately there is no setting anywhere I can find that allows me to
be able to undo that setting.

Any ideas on how to get rid of that setting?

Thanks,

Don Makoviney
MAKOVISION.COM - Handpicked Internet News For Web Developers
http://www.makovision.com

FREE Usability/WebDev Newsletter http://www.makovision.com/subs/