Re: How Do I View the Code?

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:09:10 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Ben Ocean" <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I selected What's New, javascript launched the page, and I did a right-click
and was able to see the code.  BTW, his scripting to set the screen width
and height doesn't work to well. I used IE 5 in 800x600 and couldn't see
everything over on the right, and there was no scroll bar.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/