Re: IE 6 - Opinions?

by "Paul Wilson" <webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:52:34 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Adrian Harris" <adrian(at)gn.apc.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> I have to flip to Mozilla fairly often to test things which today work
> properly only with Mozilla.

Great advice.  Test using Mozilla ( or in my case Opera ) because i.e. is
very forgiving.

I don't like I.E.  because it craps out on me a lot.  I got to liking Opera
because it allows you to open several pages without creating a new instance
of the browser for each page.  Opera has many other cool features too.  I
recommend it because Netscape 6.x has been pretty buggy and I see almost
nobody using it at our website.

Paul Wilson
webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com

---