Re: A web designer's job?

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:48:43 -0400
 To:  "HWG-Techniques List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, even I can deal with 1-click...:).  Of course, that begs the question:
do I >want< to.  There are many 1-click things I can add to my personal
toolbox, but at what point do I begin letting others do some of them?

I have no problems with PDF, but there are quite a few other "easy" things I
could learn to do....if I wish to take the time from something else!

:)