Re: A Hardware Question for web designing

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:22:15 -0000
 To:  "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>,
"HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe that ou may be trying to cure the symptom and not the problem.
What is your operating system?  Did you reapply service packs after
installing new software?  Are all you program patches up to date?  Do you
defragment your Hard Drive on a regular basis?

The problem you are describing may be software memory leak or excessive
fragmentation, neither of which will be cured by a new system.  I can assist
you in checking some areas that may indicate the problems if you will
message me off-list.

 There have been some recent announcements with regards to hardware and the
system you are describing may not be your best investment over the long
haul.