Re: Worm in Java on site?

by "N. Whittley" <nwhittley(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:45:40 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Michael I. Bitton" <mbitton(at)mibdevelopment.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One of the worms that was passing around was accessing vunerable web servers
and
attaching itself to websites a while back.
W32/Nimda.gen@MM   you can read about it here:
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99209&

Make sure you copy and paste this as it may not keep that & at the end.

Not saying that is the one, but that is the only one I remember that was
infecting websites.

Nancy