Re: formmail problem

by "Bob Laurence" <webguy(at)re-data.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:05:58 -0700
 To:  <magic32(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It is probably a Spam content filter set up on her isp that will
not allow this email to go through.   I have found this to be the
case every time in this type of error.

Send the full headers of the form results to the ISP so they can
add this to their white list.

You can add your email address to get the headers.

HTH
bob