Re: forms and cgi

by "Manish Sharma" <msharma(at)cityonlines.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:14:21 +0530
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Add the following line at the end of the Perl program that submits the form
info to the server:

print "Location: somepage.html\n\n";

where somepage.html is page you want to display. Or you can also use the
HTTP_REFERER variable to load the page that sends the form.

Hope this helps
Manish

Manish Sharma

Simply Graphix Pvt. Ltd.