Re: Disable Enter Key In Form

by Riku.Riikonen(at)uta.fi

 Date:  Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:13:56 +0300 (EEST)
 To:  Ken Cole <ken.cole(at)smiths-aerospace.com.au>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Quoting Ken Cole <ken.cole(at)smiths-aerospace.com.au>:

> Can I disable the enter key doing a "click" on a form submit button and
> make the user click the button with the mouse.

Yes, you can. Unplug every users keyboard when they come to your web site.

There is no way to do that without plugins or java applets. I don't want to
involve to those. ;)

If someone hits enter key accidently, you must have form processing program
which will tell users error to back to him.

--
riku.riikonen(at)uta.fi
fac ut vivas