RE: CSS Confusion

by Brian V Bonini <b-bonini(at)cox.net>

 Date:  27 Oct 2003 21:54:08 -0500
 To:  mkear(at)afpwebworks.com
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques@Hwg. Org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 20:56, Michael Kear wrote:
> Brian you would have to be kidding surely.   The spec is PRECISE, yes.
> It's SPECIFIC yes,  but be honest ... did YOU learn how to use CSS2 from
> reading the spec?

Wow, I don't even have time to read your entire email, I'll just say
this:

At no time did I say anything about learning CSS from the spec, I only
stated that I personally thought the spec was clear on the point in
question, Selectors, then offered you some alternative resources. But
personally the spec is the most complete reference I know of for ALL the
various selectors available and how they work, did you look at the chart
at the URL I sent?. I thought you'd find it useful, sorry if the advise
somehow offended you.

mkear(at)afpwebworks.com > /dev/null