Re: Mailto: Forms

by Jon Scott <jscott(at)cpec.org>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:47:21 -0500
 To:  Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>
 Cc:  HWG <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually if you're still using MAtts then you have a security breach and your
system can eb compromised by spammers.  unless Mat has done the update that NMS
did to his scripts.

If you want a better version of MAtts, then go to NMS
http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/scripts.shtml

These guys beefed up the script to weed out some potential exploits.  Actually
the Hosting service I resell had deisabled all the standard Matts scripts and
had us rollout the NMS version a year or so ago.

Just a thought.