Re: javascript issue with NN 6.2

by Nathan Lyle <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:54:46 -0500
 To:  "Kim G" <kgws(at)kgwebsolutions.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> i hope someone can help me with an issue i am having with layers in the new
> netscape version. the code works in older netscape versions and in IE but
> not NN 6.2.

It's probably not much comfort, but I've had the same (at least
similar) problem with a page at http://www.nmu.edu/cj/aoa

I'm very interested to hear if anyone's seen the reason and knows the
fix for it. :)

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Phone: (906)485-4806
  Web: www.nathanlyle.com

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." - Cato the Elder (234-149 B.C.)