RE: Importing Excel fields into SQL 7?

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:00:27 -0700
 To:  lonewolf(at)one.net hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Mike,

You should be able to use Data Transformation Services (DTS)
to do this.  You can look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/psdk/sql/dts_arch.htm

to get started, or in the online SQL Server doc.  And I'd expect
that you can include the DTS package in your scheduled job.

HTH. Let me know if I can provide more assistance.

 I don't have