Re[2]: CSS - DIV & IE

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:31:56 -0500
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>
 Cc:  "hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<Mike>
> Ran into the same question myself, as apparently many others have.   Here is
> the answer:
> http://www.evolt.org/article/Does_IE_6_Center_Your_Table_Content/17/15341/in
> dex.html

Yup, someone on another list just barely beat you with the same
article reference, which was the exact answer I was looking for.
Thanks! It was pretty much what I was guessing, though I'm never sure
whether I recognize a bug or a feature as being one or the other...
<grin>

~ Nathan Lyle (The U.P. Web Maestro)

     Web: www.upwebmaestro.com  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
     Phone: (906)485-4806

    "Computers do not solve problems, they execute solutions." - Laurent Gasser.