Re[2]: AOL

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:13:16 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> ...Then when you open the software, close the sign
> on window and then click on File...

Yup, that does the trick. Thanks!

> If you want to use AOL to check sites online, you can do what I do which is
> sign up for their pay by the minute plan.

I loathe paying them anything, and haven't the need at the moment to
check anything actually online that I can't just check locally, so,
I'll keep the cache and grudgingly give AOL just a little bit of my
hard drive.

I'll tell you though... you'd think that with the cash they've been
making from so many folks, they could have cleaned up this browser of
theirs a long time ago. The only difference in versions seems to be
appearance. I've yet to see a version that doesn't botch any web site
more complicated than a resume. (And don't even get me started on
javascript...)

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"You can tell how far we have to go, when FORTRAN is the language of supercomputers." - Steven Feiner