RE: VBScript If/ElseIf Processing

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:59:04 -0800
 To:  WebMaster(at)bastyr.edu
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Doug,

I believe it will look at all the ELSEIFs until it hits a valid
one.

Probably a better way to do this (not sure if it's more efficient,
but it's definitely cleaner) is to use the SELECT CASE statement.
 Documentation and example at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/default.htm?/scripting/vbscript/doc/vsstmSelectCase.htm