RE: RE: presenting site structure without look and feel?

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Wed, 15 May 2002 13:12:06 -0700
 To:  amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Well, you could just do it in plain text, or put a bunch of boxes
on the page what the images should be.

However, I would probably do a PhotoShop mockup - then I would
develop a focused set of questions for the discussion, and set
and enforce some very strict ground rules about what topics are
allowed during the discussion.  You might even want to create
a "penalty box" ("OK, Mr. so-and-so - you complained about the
logo positioning - you lose a turn to provide feedback - or you
have to buy donuts for the next meeting - or ...").

David Clapper
Vice-President & Chief Architect
Clio Associates
70 Pavilion St.