Re[2]: Form Field Names

by Nathan Lyle <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 May 2002 01:58:48 -0400
 To:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> It would be very interesting to see what Javascript would do if you tried to reference an object like so:
> document.form1.first.name.value;, document.form1.first:name.value;, etc.

I would think at *least* the . would be a problem with that. <grin>
But then, you might make an argument about the . being treated
differently when evaluated as part of a variable... <shrug> haven't
tried it. :)  Yet.

~ Nathan Lyle (The U.P. Web Maestro)

  E-Mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
  Personal URI: www.nathanlyle.com
  Work URI: www.upwebmaestro.com

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one." - Cato the Elder (234-149 B.C.)