Re: Missing pictures

by Annery Kiln Web Design <info(at)annerykiln.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:06:26 +0000
 To:  "Frances Castelli" <fcfunk(at)nwrain.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Help! I'm stumped,

>     I have a client running Windows XP on a PC who can not see the images on
> the portfolio page of this site. www.shojidesigns.com . I've heard this from
> a couple people all with current operating systems and browsers. Now this
> site is very basic, tables with some JavaScript. My client is running Norton
> Antivirus and Norton Internet Securities. Any ideas?

[snip]

If you mean they can't see the pop up windowed images then they
probably have got pop-ups disabled in NAV or some other anti-pop-up
system.

You could abandon all the unnecessary Javascript overload and not have
popups and show the images on their own pages.

Would be alot more accessible for everyone - those without Javascript
enalbed and with pop-ups disabled.

Marten Gallagher

--
Annery Kiln Web Design