Re[3]: AOL

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:04:37 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> cough Mozilla cough  happens to be cough Netscape cough.  Same lousy
> performance, same crashes same code and same ridiculous Quality Feedback
> Agent

I'll take Netscape over AOL any day, and almost always over IE too.
Except for Netscape 6, which is too AOL for my taste. I'm watching
Mozilla very closely and am happy with my experience on it so far.
(Though the pages for downloading Mozilla skins were ironically very
slow.) :)

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"A one-question geek test. If you get the joke, you're a geek: Seen on a California license plate on a VW Beetle: 'FEATURE'..." - Joshua D. Wachs - Natural Intelligence, Inc.