Re: Is there a way to tell IE 5.x to switch font size?

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:05:41 -0800
 To:  "Jay Smith" <jay(at)JaySmith.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jay,

While others here can offer better suggestions, using px in the font
declaration in CSS seems, in my experience, to allow for font-changing via
IE. Others suggest using pt in the declaration, but my experience is that it
"locks" the size and doesn't allow changing, but is rendered more evenly
across browsers and platforms.

A URL to a page in question would help, too...

Kehvan