Re[4]: Form Field Names

by Nathan Lyle <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 May 2002 02:00:43 -0400
 To:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> You should get access to a server-side language (like PHP or ASP) for
> sending emails :) It would solve all your problems.

If I were wanting to display the info rather than send it, I'd have
naturally gone for PHP right away. I haven't used it (or anything
other than PERL) for sending email from a page. Does PHP really have
decent email handling?

~ Nathan Lyle (The U.P. Web Maestro)

  E-Mail: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
  Personal URI: www.nathanlyle.com
  Work URI: www.upwebmaestro.com

"A creative artist works on his next composition because he is not satisfied with his previous one." - Dmitri Shostakovich (1959)