Re: Stripping content from other sites using "socket" connections

by "Bob Laurence" <webguy(at)re-data.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:30:18 -0800
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
on how it works?<<<<<

Here is the technical info of retrieving www pages .
http://search.cpan.org/author/GAAS/libwww-perl-5.65/lib/LWP.pm

We have implemented this type of programming on many sites

I have many examples if you would like to see them off list.

sincerely,
Bob Laurence
Re-Data.com LLC
"We may not know it all, but we know the web"