Re: RE: Audio Broadcast

by dawgclan(at)shaw.ca

 Date:  Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:25:59 -0700
 To:  Matt <ncmail(at)triad.rr.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've been running an Online Radio since 1998, using the SHOUTcast technology. Which streams Mp3's. It requires a large ammount of Bandwidth.
To stream 24/7 you need the tracks on your computer streaming 24/7, which means 24/7 uptime and also dedicated internet connection.
You can find 128K streams at around $2/slot around the cheapest I could find on a Quality host.
Check these places.
http://www.ibnhosting.net << Specializes in SHOUTcast
http://gotgameservers.com << May do SHOUTcast Specializes in game Servers

My Website can be found at http://www.dawgclan.net