Re: images on the internet

by Eric Frazier <ef(at)kwinternet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:13:18 -0800
 To:  "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>
 Cc:  "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>, <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I just spent almost 5 mintues to just get the stupid demo to work.
I keep clicking on yeah get the damn viewer and it installs, I think, but
then I don't see anything.
Hey! it must work really well then! ha
This really doesn't seem like a good idea since most people are not as
patient as I am :)

Eric

http://www.kwinternet.com/eric
(250) 655 - 9513 (PST Time Zone)