Re: Another Dreamweaver/Homesite Question

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 02 Feb 2000 09:48:35 EST
 To:  brian(at)livenet.net,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Dreamweaver and Homesite always have seemed to me to cross over each other
to a large extent.

Let me say I've never got too deeply into Homesite, so I might well be wrong
in my assessment, but to my way of thinking Homesite has far more emphasis
on the text  while Dreamweaver has much more emphasis on the WYSINWYG  (What
You See Is Nearly What You Get).

Dreamweaver has wonderful site management and link control capabilities, and
I have no idea what Homesite does in that respect. Can someone else
enlighten me?

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development