Re: Another Dreamweaver/Homesite Question

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 02 Feb 2000 12:21:57 EST
 To:  brian(at)livenet.net,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

In fact Dreamweaver was never intended as a WYSIWYG-only editor.  That was
one of the major criticisms of Front Page - it had tried to be a web editor
that you never needed to touch the code.

The design of Dreamweaver is so that you can switch from     WYSIWYG to text
and back seamlessly and quickly without disrupting everything.  In fact I
think it's essential that you be able to dart back and forth between the
graphical view and the code view.

Judging by the comments of the Macromedia folks I've spoken to, so do
Macromedia.

Cheers,
Mike Kear,
AFP Web Development