Re: Creating a gallery of images

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 03 Feb 2000 03:14:47 EST
 To:  harsh(at)pspl.co.in,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You could do it with actions in Photoshop 5, and I think PaintShop Pro 6 has
actions now.  They're like macros you can record and replay with a click.

(watch out - here I go talking about DW3 again!)

Or, believe it or not, Dreamweaver 3 if combined with Fireworks 3 has an
example plug-in that creates whole picture gallery pages from a folder full
of pictures.  Includes the thumbnails, web pages, links to the larger
pictures, the whole thing, and configurable to what you want.   All you do
is select "Make web photo album" from the command menu and watch as it
generates all the code and stuff for you, links and all.

An adult site owners dream.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development