Re: Extending Dreamweaver

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Feb 2000 15:32:06 EST
 To:  mheliker(at)ncrel.org,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I know I'm cheating by not doing a search or whatnot and I AM using the
>help
>files to get my DW more customized....but could you send me a few of those
>urls? I won't tell anyone...I promise.
>

>thanks,
>
>michael "cheater cheater" heliker

ROFL!!!!..   Actually the reason I didn't spell out the urls is because I
was at a client's office when I wrote that, and didn't have the bookmarks
with me.   Here goes - here's a lot of dreamweaver resources.  I haven't
checked these since I got DW3, so perhaps some will have gone and some new
ones will have emerged.  So you takes your chances with these ok?

Craig Foster's Dreamweaver Links:
http://members.xoom.com/CraigDW/dwfaq/usertemplates/index.html

DevShed:
http://www.devshed.com/

YaroMat:
http://www.yaromat.com/dw/

Dreamweaver Depot:
http://people.netscape.com/andreww/dreamweaver/

Dreamweaver Resources - Andrew Castle:
http://people.netscape.com/andreww/dreamweaver/

Dreameavers Fan Page:
http://www.cybernet.ch/users/massimo/index4.htm

Fireworks @ Parrotworks:
http://www.parrotworks.com/fireworks/

Massimo Dreamweaver Resource Site:
http://www.cybernet.ch/users/massimo/

Of course, if I was being conscientious, I'd check them all first.  But I
have a deadline, so if I do that you'll have to wait till the weekend.   So
I figured I'll give you the links now and you can work it out for yourself.
Sorry.

But I reckon I've given you a good start.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development
Windsor, NSW, Australia