Re: Databases

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:57:36 EST
 To:  jcohen02(at)snet.net,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I might be wrong here, but I think this will only work in IE.  For NN you
also have to close each option with a </option>  like this:

<SELECT>
<OPTION SELECTED>item one</option>
<OPTION>item two</option>
<OPTION>item three</option>
</SELECT>

Or am I clinging to an old rule that's outmoded now?

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development
Windsor, NSW, Australia