Re: Why is this white space happening???

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:50:50 EST
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Enough already!!!!

Thanks to all you kind souls who pointed out my stupidity, and I'm grateful
that none of you chose to rub my nose in such a basic error.

In fact, my error was cutting and pasting a bunch of code from another
ColdFusion template, and not being careful enough to change all the <br>
meant that there were a whole lot of line feed tags outside the table.  So
if there were 20 rows in the table, then the table was preceded by 20 new
line tags.

Lesson from this:  It's not always better and quicker to cut and paste
rather than type it in again.

Thanks again for helping me.  This list has never failed to come up with the
right answer.  In this case, I ought to have worked it out by myself, and
thankfully 25 of you pointed out my error to me.

Thanks, I think.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development