Re: Copyright curiousity

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:54:49 EST
 To:  hwg(at)myrealbox.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Yes.

Ivan Hoffman is a lawyer in the USA (I'm assuming you're in the USA) who
frequents the HWG Business list, and is expert in his state on the issues
relating to intellectual property.  He has a lot of interesting things on
his site at http://www.ivanhoffman.com/.   But that doesnt mean what he's
said applies directly to you, in your location under your laws with your own
corporate setup.  So you should use his material as a guide to the issues
you should cover with your own lawyer.

Believe me, from bitter experience, I can testify it's worth seeing your own
lawyer about a standard agreement that's enforceable for you.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development
Windsor, NSW, Australia