Re:Dreamweaver mistakes?

by "Joe Keilholz" <jkeilholz(at)thedepot.com>

 Date:  15 Apr 2000 14:04:28 -0000
 To:  webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey Karen,

Exactly what kind of problems are you having with Dreamweaver. I tried to access the index page, but couldn't get it to come up. What version of Dreamweaver are you running? I know that in 3 there is a command under the Commands option that will allow you to "Clean up Html" which works pretty well. (I think 2 has it as well). Let me know what kind of problems you are having and I will try to help out.

Joe Keilholz
On Site Producer
thedepot.com
(336) 373-3488

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 05:21:34 -0500 Karen Stafford <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com> wrote:
>I've had tons of trouble with http://www.giftbasketsbygoldie.com, plus a
>couple of mock-ups I've sent her at
>http://www.noteworthydesigns.com/goldie/template4.htm and
>http://www.noteworthydesigns.com/goldie/template5.htm . She has trouble
>seeing them, and has discovered Net Mechanic and keeps running the pages
>thru them. (I'll admit...the mock-ups I didn't have time to, but the
>page on her domain, I have). These pages were all done with Dreamweaver.
>Why so many HTML errors with this expensive piece of software? Or, is
>Net Mechanic not reliable? Her hosting company is Verio (that's where
>the Net Mechanic was offered)
>
>--
>Karen Stafford
>Noteworthy Web Designs