Re: Multiple pages problem...

by Felipe Deglado <felipe_delgado(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Apr 2000 13:30:16 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Ben Russo <benrusso(at)idirect.ca>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I saw at DynamicDrive.com a script that "embedded" a
document into another.  The description said it
simulated what SSI would do.  Oh but the bad thing is
that it says it only works for Internet Explorer.
Other browsers will simply see nothing.  Here's the
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/docsindocs.htm

Or go to http://www.dynamicdrive.com and search under
Special Document Effects.

I hope this suits what you want.