RE: Register with Regrets

by "Mr.Wizard" <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 May 2000 11:12:35 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  "Donna M. Jaggard" <donna(at)arwen.org>,
Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net
 Cc:  heather(at)thenetnow.com, Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>, hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>From what I understand Networksolutions is the Father
to all such as register.com.They had taken ove rfor
the Internic.net, Or so I am told but I am sure some
of you will quickly correct me if I am wrong... All
that will happen is any change made to a Forum will be
submitted to All Contacts on the list I.e. Billing
E-mail Admin E-mail and the Technical contact.. What
will need be to happen is one of those contacts will
need to reply with an Answer. However.. If you are
making a change in the E-mail Contact list it will
need to verified with from what I understand the other
two contacts to make sure this is true.. I had done
this about a year ago so I really do not remember the
entire job and forum involed But there is another
thing they can help you with.. If the name change is
an important one you will be able to contact them and
Faxed them you rletter head and a few other docs to
verify and it will be done inside 3 days..

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net