Re: Frames & targets & tables ~~ OH MY!!!

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 May 2000 18:36:00 EST
 To:  iam2wish4(at)hotmail.com,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

NOpe, on second thoughts I looked a bit harder for the url for the tutorial,
and I found it.   It's much better that you see it on the author's own site,
because he's done a great job of writing it.  He's got a frames tutor, forms
tutor,tables tutor, and lots of great tips and hints.  Specially for
beginners.

It's at http://junior.apk.net/~jbarta/

Cheers,
Mike Kear