Re: More e-commerce

by "Mr.Wizard" <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2000 10:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  ascensionsoftware(at)btinternet.com,
Hwg-Techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have not personaly checked these people out but I
did speak to them a week or two ago adn have been
thinking of using thier service...

    All they do is Credit card checks and payments..
the fee from what I remember is very cheep and they
have an option to buy and or lease to buy.. You may
want to ask them about the credit card validation..
The info I have from the e-mail sent to me was...:
<-----Snip
"I have not been able to get a hold of you in regards
to the merchant account information that we spoke
about last
week. Please give me a call so that I can get you set
up.
Thankyou,
Don James
877-326-7867x227
djames(at)ec-store.net

-----End Snip---->

This os a free call and should help answer your
questions.. Also if you or anyone uses this guy and
his service let me know I may still be interested.. I
think they said 20 bucks a month...

Have fun....

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net