Re: AOLO user check

by "Denise Sergent" <dser5(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 12:09:54 PDT
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
4.0 is ok... it's the very latest version that people have problems with..

If you have a friend or family member who uses aol, ask them if you can use
up one of their screen names for temporary viewing - nothing to buy! Or,
simply install 4.0 and choose an outside source for dialup in the setup.
(I'm pretty sure that 4.0 allows this?)

HTH,
Denise