RE: JavaScript error

by "Peter-Paul Koch" <gassinaumasis(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:58:13 GMT
 To:  pbenoit(at)triton-network.com,
gassinaumasis(at)hotmail.com,
webmaster(at)aurorawebdesign.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Erm, speaking of which.  Anyone know how we reference the document
>collection in NN6?

What do you mean by document collection? Width and height? Like Netscape 4.
On the other hand, I just found out that it doesn't support NN4's pageX and
pageY any more (for determining the position of a block on the page) but
instead uses Explorer's offsetLeft and offsetTop.

So it depends on what you want. Generally it'll support one of the two
current methods (except for pure DHTML of course, then it's
document.getElementById).

ppk