Re: Self Executing ASP

by =?iso-8859-1?q?Rasika=20Wijayaratne?= <rwijayaratne(at)yahoo.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:49:53 +1000 (EST)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi David

Thanks for this article.  Unfortunately this script
gets triggered after a certain number of visitors have
gone through the site (15 in this case).  Bascially
our site receives no hits at all on some days.  I need
my script to execute everyday. So this is the reason
why the script cannot be driven by the number of hits
our site recieves.

http://www.powerasp.com/content/hintstips/schedule-global.asp

=====
Rasika Wijayaratne