Re:

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:14:18 EST
 To:  timbooker(at)btinternet.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
(a.)  roughly how many users a month are you counting?  It makes a
difference to what would work for you.

(b) how much money is it worth to you?   There are stats packages ranging
from Free (for a cgi script or a link to something like NEISWEB or
Thecounter.com) up to $9000 or more for a statistical analyser that will
analyse the logs and answer just about any question you can devise and a lot
more you didn't even think of yet.

I use some of either on my sites, depending on the size and commercial
objectives of the site owner.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development