Re: Formatting of code

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Karin Ransdell <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>,
Suzanne Corcorran <Suzanne_Corcorran(at)excite.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Do you mean:
<.META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1".>
--- Karin Ransdell <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net