Re: Dreamweaver 3.0 CSS Bug?

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 2000 05:17:50 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>,
"Owens,
Robert E" <reo29846(at)glaxowellcome.com>,
"'hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bob,
  Paste the .css file exactly into your mail message
so that we can see if there is a small typo that DW
does not like... OR it just might be the .css is not
part of the Project?? Just a guess...

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net