Re: hwg-techniques-digest V1 #1031

by S Bear <soaringbear(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Oct 2000 19:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yahoo doesn't use meta tags so use a different search engine

> Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:27:13 -0400
> From: Thom Bradley <thombrad(at)visi.net>
> Subject: Re[2]: Meta Tags....???    Help
>
>    I don't get any hits doing a search for buddybar.com on
> Yahoo. I used
>        cargo bar retainer load lock
>        That's derivatives of the first words they use
> repeatedly in
>        their Meta tags.
>
> If anyone else gets a hit let us know, but with Yahoo being
> such a
> high use engine, if it don't pull up there it's worthless
> AFAI care.

=====
Soaring Bear Ph.D. Research Pharmacologist
Scientific advisor to the health professions
http://soaringbear.com     soaringbear(at)yahoo.com
--
HERBMED is Science Mag. hotpick for June 23, 2000
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/288/5474/2091b