RE: Unordered List Spacing

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  "Markkanen,
Timo ELP:EX" <Timo.Markkanen(at)gems5.gov.bc.ca>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I do beleive you can just omit the UL tag...
Keeping everything in an LI tag should validate and
not give you the space ...

--- "Markkanen, Timo  ELP:EX"

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net