RE: Unordered List Spacing

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  "Campbell,
Rebecca" <Rebecca.Campbell(at)converg.com>,
"'Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net'" <Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net>,
"Markkanen,
Timo ELP:EX" <Timo.Markkanen(at)gems5.gov.bc.ca>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes it does,  but line wrapping is something we all
need to deal with.. Try the CSS way to get out of this
if you have long srting of text or you might want to
consider using Tables for the data.. I.e. one colum
with a bullet grtaphic or symbol and the next with the
string...

But form what I was reading about that question, this
should not be a problem as everything was aprox. four
words...

If you are going to have a longer string I would use
CSS to outline the exacts of the page and alignment..

Sorry if this is confusing but it really does sound
good in my head even on a Fri. early evening and with
the other loud voices shouting, this was the better
one...
           :-)

--- "Campbell, Rebecca" <Rebecca.Campbell(at)converg.com>

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net