Re: Absolute Image Positioning

by Susan Vollmer <susanvollmer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Nov 2000 04:20:00 -0800 (PST)
 To:  "Charlton,
Mark" <Mark.Charlton(at)sgcna.com>
 Cc:  "hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mark,

I have not used frames before in my few web sites, but
I understand that is why some people use frames
because they want an image or navigation menu to stay
fixed while other elements on the page scroll because
they are placed in separate frames.

There may be other options, but this is the only thing
I can think of.

Regards,
Susan V.
http://www.fallenmartyrs.com