Re: Prefer Netscape (was: Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics)

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Nov 2000 05:16:49 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Lisa H <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>,
Jeremy Brown <jeremy(at)localnetamerica.com>
 Cc:  KathyW <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>, hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
This issue needs to die.. Simply put there are more
then one browser out there and more then one user if
you want the client you need to cater to thier needs..
If you had a store that had free coffee would put out
Decafe only or both pots?

   If Netscape is so good as it is why did they stop
at version 4.X and move to version 6 which is more of
a java enviroment and more like IE?

Kill the issue move on adn code to the best of your
knowledge....