Re: Redirect For WebTV

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:09:37 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Lisa H <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not too sure about webTV but I will throw in my
2cents:

Why not create a front page from Web TV and
Javaless/DHTMLless browsers..

Once you have created that simply look to see if your
visitor can view DHTML/Java and redirect those users..
if the browser does not understand the instruction it
wil simply continue to the default, in your case the
webtv page..

What happens here is you are not looking for a less
compatible browser and redirecting them but you are
looking for the better browser and redirecting them.

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net